Nook Farm logo
 Connecticut Resources Recovery Authority
 Fingerpost Productions
  

Nook Farm Map

The houses in solid black had been built by 1885; those in single-line outline were built later; buildings marked with X indicate barns, carriage houses, and greenhouses. The empty circle near number 7 indicates the barn for the Gillette house. Stowe Street no longer exists. South Marshall Street, which now runs north and south between Forest and Laurel Streets, had not been developed by 1885.


 Nook Farm Map

The red triangles indicate the camera position for the QTVR (QuickTime virtual reality) panoramas listed below. The view from the Mark Twain house is marked between numbers 1 and 3. The view from the Charles Smith house is marked at number 10. The view from the John and Isabella Hooker House is marked at number 15.

© 2007 Fingerpost Productions, Inc. -- All Rights Reserved